Apr 17, 2021  
2012-2013 Graduate Catalog 
2012-2013 Graduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Study Beyond a Master Degree

Planning the Graduate Program  > Study Beyond a Master Degree

Students who complete the master’s degree program (or equivalent, if permitted by the department) and continue graduate study must file a petition to record a change to the doctorate or non-degree objective status and, if applicable, to the new major field. A general petition form may be obtained from the office of the dean of the particular college.