The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    University of Houston
  Feb 18, 2018
2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Associate of Arts and Science Degrees

Admission Requirements  > Transfer Student Admission Requirements > Associate of Arts and Science Degrees

Applicants who have graduated with the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree from a two-year college accredited by the appropriate Regional Association of Schools and Colleges will be assured general admission to the university. Admission will be granted if the applicant’s last college is the two-year institution at which the associate degree was earned; otherwise, regular transfer admission requirements must be met.

Applicants to the programs, schools, and colleges with additional admission requirements must meet the requirements of the particular program.

Applicants whose native language is other than English who have not graduated from a U.S. high school but have completed an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree from a U.S. accredited institute are exempt from the TOEFL requirement.