The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    University of Houston
  Jan 22, 2018
2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Veterans and Dependents GI Bill

Policies  > Academic Regulations   > Veterans and Dependents GI Bill

Veterans and dependents who wish to claim GI Bill education benefits should visit The Office of the University Registrar in the Welcome Center for information and assistance. Once GI Bill benefits have been initiated, recertification is necessary each term for veterans who wish to continue to receive GI Bill educational benefits.

The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for submitting certifications for educational benefits to the Veterans Administration under federal guidelines. Requests for enrollment certification, including the submission of all documentation should be made at room 128 Welcome Center.

Requests for certification may be submitted at this office as well during regular office hours which are:

8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, and
8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Wednesday - Friday