The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    University of Houston
  Jan 22, 2018
2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Readmission from Academic Probation and Suspension

Admission Requirements  > Other Student Admission Considerations > Readmission from Academic Probation and Suspension

This applies to students on academic probation who have interrupted their enrollment for 13 months or longer and all students on academic suspension.

  1. Only the dean of the college in which students are seeking readmission may readmit students on academic suspension from UH. Only the Director of Undergraduate Scholars at UH may readmit students who have not declared a major.
  2. Readmission from academic suspension is neither automatic nor guaranteed. Students seeking readmission must reapply to the university using the Apply Texas Application (ATA) and must pay the required application fee.
  3. Students must also appeal to the dean of the college in which they wish to earn their degrees in accordance with the college’s policies and procedures pertaining to readmission from academic suspension. Colleges may have different appeal processes, therefore, students seeking readmission should consult the appropriate college section in this catalog or request information from the office of the academic dean for specific college requirements.