The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    University of Houston
  Feb 22, 2018
2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Veterans and Dependents GI Bill

Policies  > Academic Regulations > Veterans and Dependents GI Bill

Veterans and dependents who wish to claim education benefits should go to Veterans’ Services, room N202 University Center for information and assistance. Recertification is necessary each semester for veterans who wish to continue drawing benefits. Enrollment certification cannot be processed until a degree plan/requirement checklist and Advisor Verification of Veteran Enrollment form for the semester certified is in the veteran’s file and initial payment for courses is made.

The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for submitting certifications for educational benefits to the Veterans Administration under federal guidelines. Requests for enrollment certification including all documentation should be made in room 128 Welcome Center. Requests for certification may be made in 128 Welcome Center during regular office hours, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.