Oct 20, 2020
The Master of Science in Marketing Program is targeted toward people who wish to advance their careers by building their professional knowledge in the field of marketing and sales. The program offers a wide variety of electives that give students not just a broad understanding of marketing, but also the flexibility to build deep knowledge in specialized areas such as: strategic selling and sales leadership, marketing analytics, product management, and digital marketing.
Requirements To Apply
Students interested in applying for the Master of Science in Marketing Program must submit an application package that includes:
- Completion of the Online Application,
- Transcripts from all institutions attended,
- Score(s) on the GMAT, and
- A personal resume, goal statement, and letters of recommendation.
Two (2) official, sealed transcripts from all higher education institutions attended. Two copies of each international transcript are required: one in the original language and the other an official English translation of the transcript.
The GMAT test will be accepted if taken within the last five years. If taken more than five years ago, the test must be taken again.
International applicants must submit a test of English language proficiency unless they have earned a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree or a higher from a college or university in the US. One of the following tests may be submitted to meet this requirement. Please note that scores over 2 years will not be accepted.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score above 603 on the paper-based test or 100 on the internet-based test. The University code for TOEFL scores is 6870. For more information, please visit www.toefl.org.
- Official IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score above 6.5. For more information, please visit www.ielts.org.
Resume, Goal Statement, Letters of Recommendation
The following documents must be submitted as part of the application package:
- Professional Resume or curriculum vitae. It is required that students have a minimum of three years of professional work experience before applying to the master’s program.
- Goal Statement Letter which specifies what the applicant expects to accomplish by completing this program and how it is related to his or her long term professional objectives is required.
- Two letters of recommendation from academics, employers or professionals are required for your application.
Program of Study for M.S. in Marketing
The program requires a total of 36 graduate hours (10.5 hours of required courses and 25.5 hours of elective courses).
Subject to approved waivers or substitutions based on prior or equivalent coursework, students are required to take the following courses:
Students are required to take at least 25.5 hours of graduate marketing electives subject to any approved waivers or substitutions. Other courses to be used as electives must be approved by __________________________