Feb 22, 2024  
2021-2022 Student Handbook 
2021-2022 Student Handbook [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Distribution of Food on Campus

Student Life Policies  > Distribution of Food on Campus

Distribution of Food on Campus

Food and beverage may be sold or distributed on campus only through registered student organizations and university departments. The sponsoring group must secure a Temporary Food Dealer’s Permit from the Department of Public Safety Fire Marshal’s Office or through Get Involved http://www.uh.edu/getinvolved/

  1. If you are a student officer (only the top three officers) for a registered organization through Get Involved, you may submit a Temporary Food Dealer’s Permit by:

Clicking on the “GET INVOLVED!” tab

2. Creat an event on your organization’s tab. For a step by step process on how to create an event, go to https://uh.collegiatelink.net/support

3. Once you have clicked on the “CREATE EVENT”  tab,

the form will automatically go through all of the steps necessary and will eventually take you to the Temorary Food Dealer’s form. Once you submit the form, your event will be reviewed for approval.