Jul 14, 2024  
2017-2018 Graduate Catalog 
2017-2018 Graduate Catalog [Not Current Academic Year. Consult with Your Academic Advisor for Your Catalog Year]

Doctor of Jurisprudence, JD/MSW

Master of Social Work at UH

Students wishing to combine a masters of social work and a law degree can earn a concurrent degree in the JD/MSW program.


email: mswinfo@sw.uh.edu
website: Graduate College of Social Work